Fluval Aquasky LED 12w 38-61cm
The Fluval Aquasky LED lets you customize your aquatic universe, pairing super bright white LEDs with tri-colored LEDs (red, blue, and green)
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Operated exclusively via the FluvalSmart App on your mobile device Aquasky allows you to control the light output of red green blue and super bright 6500K white LEDs for infinite colour blends.
This powerful combination offers an adjustable light spectrum, which can replicate several natural environments and create stunning visual effects such as cloud cover, fading lunar, storm and lightning.
- 12-Watt LED lighting unit
- 3000-25000K temperature rating for a customized light spectrum - 6500K white and tri-colored RGB LEDs
- Extendable from 15-24 in (38-61 cm) - mounting brackets adjust for easy installation and placement on various aquarium widths
- IP67 waterproof rating - LED can be mounted close to surface for better light penetration and will endure regular splashing
- Infrared SKYpad remote control adjusts color, brightness and sky effects with 4 memory-save settings
- 11 preset sky effects - cloud cover, sunrise, sunset, moon, storm, lightning and more
- Each individual LED casts 120° of light dispersion for full area coverage and uniform lighting
- Sized to replace 18 in. tube light
- Can also replace all T5/T8 tubes from 18-24 in. (46-60 cm)
- Designed to last 50,000 hours under regular operating conditions
- Compatible with Fluval Dual Lamp Timer (Item #A3977 - sold separately)
- For use in freshwater aquariums with plants that require a low-to-mid light level and fish-only saltwater aquariums