FLUVAL 206 EXTERNAL FILTER
The Fluval 206 External Filter is the latest advance in external filtration. Designed for both saltwater and freshwater aquariums up to 44 Gallons / 200 Litres.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Fluval 206 Canister Filter delivers many practical benefits – including better filtration, less maintenance frequency, faster setup, and quieter operation – all designed to make fish keeping more enjoyable. Building on the success of Fluval 05 Series filters, this filter provides enhanced functionality and filtration performance that creates the cleanest, healthiest aquariums ever.
The filter helps make aquarium keeping as easy and worry-free as possible by providing a remarkable range of additional features, including patented Aqua-Stop Valves for easy hose disconnections, single-motion lift-lock clamps for simple cleaning and maintenance, and multiple removable filtration baskets that are already packed with the necessary media for mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration.
In addition, the filter has a unique square-shaped canister design that holds 35-50% more water than round canister filters of similar size, allowing better water flow through a complex cleansing path that maximizes contact with the filtration media. Suitable for fresh or salt water aquariums up to 200 L (45 US Gal).
Key features include:
- Improved motor hydraulic performance that reduces maintenance frequency, increases flow rates and head pressure
- Enhanced water filtration performance for cleaner, healthier water
- Better biological filtration, with the addition of Bio-Foam media
- Sound-dampening impeller design for 8 to 15% quieter operation
- Redesigned impeller cover that’s less prone to breakage
- Re-engineered efficient priming system for easier starting
- Stronger lift-lock clamps for more secure closure
- Hose lock nuts improves security
Flow Rate: 780 LPH (206 US GPH)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 18 x 46 cm (8 x 7 x 18 in)